In this episode of The Quiet Warrior podcast, we welcome Tracy Fields, RSW, MSW, a therapist who works with introverted sensitive teens and adults. As an avid follower of Tracy’s work and an introverted parent with introverted children, I decided to ask the questions that I knew other parents would be curious about:
Tracy and Serena discuss:
- What it was like growing up as a more quiet child and student.
- The discovery of introversion.
- Tracy’s path to counseling, therapy and social work.
- What Tracy loves about her clients and work.
- Why introverts sometimes struggle with self-acceptance and self-love.
- The challenge introverted parents might face vis-a-vis extrovert parents.
- Tracy’s advice for parents of introverted kids and teens.
- How to identify when your introverted child needs professional mental health support.
- How educational institutions can help quieter students feel seen, heard and help them thrive.
- The one thing Tracy wished all introverts knew.
Link to Tracy’s work: tracyfieldscounselling.com
Link to Tracy’s Linkedin profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tracy-fields-73915473
Ways we can connect further:
- Join my facebook community: Global Introvert Network
- Follow me on instagram: @serenalow_quietwarriorcoach
- Have a meaningful conversation on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/serena-low/
this episode was edited by Aura House Productions